Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Really Marvel? Really Stan Lee? Really Jason Aaron

Okay so if you are reading the Avengers VS. X-Men Comic Book And you read the current issue "Round 9" then you know where this anger is coming from and this is not a post but another rant and it goes as such. WHAT THE FUCK? REALLY? YOU'RE GOING TO BREAK UP THE GREATEST HERO COUPLE OF ALL TIME DURING THIS CRAZY BATTLE BETWEEN TWO OF MARVEL'S GREATEST FACTIONS? THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT STAN LEE GAVE JASON AARON THE OKAY TO BREAK UP T'CHALLA AND STORM!!! I'M SO GLAD THIS SERIES HAS THREE MORE ISSUES LEFT CAUSE THIS ONE PANEL JUST RUINED THE REST OF THE BOOK FOR ME.......... I'M NOT AMUSED NOR AM I HAPPY ABOUT THIS. Apparently there is speculation that this move was to set up for the Black Panther Movie (That is if Marvel aren't too much of scared Lil bitches to man up and make one with an accredited AFRICAN ACTOR to portray T'Challa) but my thing is this. Why would you break them up to set up for a movie it's so stupid and wrong? I'm sorry I know I said this was gone be a rant but my head hurts after seeing this so imma lay down now.

SHOUT OUT TO THE CHATROOM, The Big Homie 8Bit Animal, Nerdgasm Noire Network, BcCo's Studios and everyone else that's supporting me

THANK YOU, GRACIAS, DOMO ARIGATO, MERCÌ

No comments:

Post a Comment