Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Thank You Paul

So I just got in from work and I watched Triple H's address to the fans from last night in raw and I just wanna say that I know it's scripted, I know its all planned. But every time those guys drop character and be themselves it gets me choked up. It happened with edge last year and hunters speech last night got me just as well. Growing up watching these guys throughout the attitude era and then have them drop their character at this point in time to say whether they're done for real or not always gets me cause real talk, every time I see HHH in the ring I go back to that 9 year old Mark that dreamt of being like them but was too scared to do it so I only watched and lived my dream via video games.


If this is Hunter's final ride at the rodeo so to speak I just wanna say thank you Hunter for the memories and moments you left for me as a longtime fan to remember you by. Whether it was you're antics with DX, or when you were with Evolution or even right now. I just wanna say thank you Paul Levesque for sacrificing your body so that I could enjoy this world that is Professional Wrestling

Long Live The Game

No comments:

Post a Comment