Tuesday, August 14, 2012

NARUTO UPDATE: We have gameplay I repeat we have game play

This just in... As of right now there are three videos on YouTube featuring three NOW CONFIRMED playable characters. Now I've seen the videos and I just wanna say that it looks like they've cleaned up some aspects of the game a Little bit.  They definitely changed they health and chakra bar, the subsitution Jutsu bar is still up there and it looks like they've made the game a little more fluid gameplay wise. I can't wait to get this game.

The first video is of The fourth Raikage's right hand man and inheritor of the third Raikage's lightning style black panther Jutsu... Darui:

The second video is of  The Hidden Rain Villages most infamous Ninja, Hanzo The Salamander:
  
The third and final video of gameplay is of The Land Of Irons own Mifune.  This guy is a straight monster with a sword.  Just see for yourself:



Alright guys thats it for now.  Don't forget to like, comment, +1, and share share share.

SHOUT OUTS: Shout Out To The CHATROOM, the black guy who tips, BCCO'S studios, character select, The Spawn Point Blog, 8bitanimal.com, and everyone that's helping me out I thank you... I couldnt have done it without you guys

This is the Black Chivalrous Nerd Signing off.


No comments:

Post a Comment