Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Shower *WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!! NSFW* *MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY* *21+*

I’m in the home gym gettin a late night work out in. I’m bench pressing and I can feel my muscles bulge and the veins are popping out. I put the bar up and get ready for some squats from out of the corner i see her in the doorway wearing her sexy red lace lingerie and pleasing herself to the sight of my hot and sweaty body and my heavy lifting.

She still doesn’t see me cuz her head is tilt back and she has her right hand playing with pussy and the other playing with her breast and I can see how wet she’s getting. I walk up to behind her and replace her hand with mine and begin to kiss her all over her neck. the feeling of my kisses make her wiggle and squirm as she turns around, jumps into my arms and begins to kiss me. as i walk both of us to the shower she begins to grind up and down on my pants feeling the rock that awaited her.

Once we get into the shower i turn on the cold cuz the combination of our body heat will fog up the shower and the bathroom already. i grab the bar of soap but she takes it away from me and throws it behind her, “whoops butterfingers” then she seductively turns around and slowly goes down to pick it up all the while slowly backing her round firm ass up on me. I retaliate by removing her boyshorts with my teeth shoving my face into her pussy and washing my face with her juices.

the feeling of my mouth and tongue inside her makes her push the bar of soap away from us and she continues to push her ass up into my face until i’m finally lying down in the shower and she’s sitting on my face reverse cowgirl style and then she lays down on top of me and begins to suck my dick. Next thing i know she wraps her legs around my head while i’m eating her out and she’s sucking. It gets to the point that it’s so intense that she squirts all over my face.

“Ay Papi Delo a mí duramente” after she said that? she knew it was trouble cuz she knows how i love it when she speaks spanish to me. i keep her bent over and begin fuck her hard, rough and fast. she gasps for air with every thrust and pound. every now and then i smack her ass with one hand and pull her hair with the other one. “Ay Dale papi dale” she has one hand on the foggy glass and the other on the wall in front of us cuz she’s trying to hold herself up cuz her legs are beginning to shake uncontrollably.

“Oh Shit… i don’t think i can take anymore baby” the energy she used to hold herself up with her arms was fading and her legs kept on shaking harder and harder then out of nowhere she begins to buck and starts throwing it back onto me and then next thing i know she’s pushing me off and begins to squirt wildly as if someone turned on a faucet in the sink. “You Son of A Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She screams as she continues to squirt and her lower body continues to twitch because of how intense her orgasm was.

after taking two minutes to collect herself all she can do is get on her knees and she begins to suck my dick with no hands. She does everything from deep throating to gagging… then i begin to feel my dick pulsate. “baby i feel it” i say to her. “come on daddy come in my mouth” the second she said that i grabbed her head and unleashed the biggest load inside her mouth that it fills up and drips out and runs down her body. and like the freak that she is begins to swallow every drop of my cum. “now that warm up is over with are you ready for the main event?” i look at her and say ” what main event? she says nothing and leads me to the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment