Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Encounter *WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!! NSFW* *MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY* *21+*

A while ago, me and my woman at the time wanted to go all out one night so i go to her house and baby girl got it all ready for me.  The house was dimly lit, She had her slow song cd playing in the background, candles lit and they made a path to her bedroom and in the bedroom was her laying on the bed with a bowl of sliced peaches and some whip cream while she had nothing on but her lace bra and her boy shorts and I was going crazy in the pants at that moment.  She walks up to me and we kiss until we fall on the bed and she lands on top of me, her lip gloss is being smeared everywhere between us from kissing and then she ripped off my pants and pulled out my dick.  She grabs it and starts licking it from the bottom of the balls to the very top of the head, her tongue drives me crazy with that vibrating tongue ring of hers then without hesitation she swallows the whole thing including the balls. 

Then she grabs the whip cream and covers my dick with it and just devours it while sucking it clean, the feeling is so good that i can't hold it and suddenly burst right in her mouth and she lets it run down her body then i get up, bend her over stick four peach slices in that pussy, letting the juice from the peaches just run down her pussy until the clit is fully covered and then I eat her like there's no tomorrow.  I'm sucking the peaches out of her along with her own pussy juices and sucking on that clit while she's clinching the bed sheets and biting her pillow to try and muffle her moans and screams but it doesn't help her none.  I continue to enjoy the taste of the pussy and peach combination and i'm smacking her ass as i eat and suck on the clit and lightly and ever so gently nibble on it just to feel her jump every now and again.  I feel her ass and pussy grinding my face as i'm enjoying the meal and then i feel her shake uncontrollably, she's telling me to come up for air but i push her closer to the head board and push my face deeper into her pussy until she cums so hard and squirts all over my face and then i wipe it off so me and her can taste her and she taste so damn good.  She says baby give it to me and give it to me wild so i tie her hands behind her back, bend her over, shove her face into the pillow and start fucking while showing no mercy, with every thrust and me pulling her close to the dick she's yelling, moaning and calling me daddy. 

I can feel her use her pussy muscles to tighten up her walls and just that feeling makes me go even crazier inside her then i pick her up, flip her upside down so that only her head and neck is on the bed and then while her pussy is up in the air i bend her in half and pound her so hard she comes on this dick. Then I made the mistake, I let her get on top and once that happened there was no turning back as she started bouncing on top of me real fast and then slowing down then she would speed up again and then slow down, she was rolling the pussy on my dick, moving it up and down, left to right, front to back.  The feeling was so intense that she had me rolling my eyes, I'm moaning and then i get back at her because she messed up when she went into reverse cowgirl.  As she's making the ass clap on this dick i'm pulling her hair and smacking that ass and then i pull her close to me, lift her legs up, and thrust my dick inside her real hard and fast as my balls bang the shit out of her clit.  As i'm thrusting she puts her hands on my chest and i can feel her nails dig into my chest which pumps up the adrenaline then as we're sweating and tiring each other out trying not to be the first person to tap out, I feel the eruption coming.  Just as i explode she lets out the biggest moan and scream, she passes out and we're both on the bed tired, exhausted and definitely worn out.  I slowly pull out, takes off the condom and wraps her within my arms and we both fall asleep so we can rest up because i know she would want a rematch ;-)

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment