Saturday, August 31, 2013

DINNER TIME *WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!! NSFW* *MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY* *21+*

I pull up in the driveway at home after another hard day at work and all i wanna do is see her face. I open up the door and I smell food and hear old school Baby Making Music on the radio. I look and I see her in the Kitchen wearing her lace bra and boyshorts, she has a big bowl of Brownie mix that she’s stirring and about to put into the pan, apparently she didn’t hear me come in the door.

I creep up behind her and wrap my arms around her hourglass like figure and kiss right on the nape of her neck and whisper “hey sexy, where’s your man?” I see a smile come across her face as she says, “He’ll be home in a minute.” Then she turned around and said hey daddy as she puts the bowl down to undo my pants. She grabs a spoon and pours some of the blended brownie mix onto my erect penis until it is entirely covered in brownie mix then she puts her hands behind her back and begins to swallow me whole while sucking off the mixture

i grab her head and run my fingers through her long hair and begin to fuck her face until she pushes me up against the counter and tells me to not move. She wants to be in control for the moment and that turns me on so i just stand there as she takes all of me including my balls inside of her mouth and she begins to gag on it. Then she spits on it and again begins to suck it and slap her tongue with it as she looks at me with those beautiful Brown Eyes as she continues to please me and please herself as she begins to finger herself

I pick her up and put her on the counter and tell her to lay back and then I grab the spoon and scoop some of the brownie mixture over her body until it hits her clit and covers it and then i go down and begin to lick it clean with my tongue as i caress her breast and play her nipples with my hands. I flick her clit real fast so she don’t know what hit her as i’m also sucking it just as well. She grabs my head and pushes my head deeper into her as I stiffen my tongue and begin to tongue fuck her

her body begins to squirm, her eyes are rolling in the back of her head, she begins to breathe hard and starts calling my name. Her juices begin to combine with the brownie Mixture and the combo of both things were amazing and I began to get even harder. Then i hear her say, “come on daddy give it to me” so i pull her down off the counter and turn her around and begin to beat the pussy up from behind as i pull her hair

she begins to grip the counter moan real loud and then out of no where she begins to fight back as she begins to throw it back against me then she tells me to lay down onto the kitchen floor as she grabs the remainder of the brownie mixture and pours it all over my body and then sits on my dick and then presses her body onto my body and begins to bounce her ass on my dick as she licks it off my chest and abs and kisses me until she starts shaking uncontrollably and then she begins to dig her nails into me and lets out a giant yell as her muscles tense up and lock as her pussy begins to leak and the juices run down her leg and down my dick

after a few seconds she gets up and begins to suck my dick. then while my dick is still in her mouth she swings her body so that we are in a 69 position and she is riding my face as she sucks me dick. i begin eat her deeper and deeper and then i sick my tongue in her and begin to write my name inside of her as she sucks and jerks me off. I feel her shake again and i can feel my balls get that feeling and it’s time to blow. I clinch her cheeks and suck her clit and suck the juices out of her until we both explode. she squirted all over my face and i filled her mouth up. after that we got ourselves together we sat down for dinner and everything was great until she took a sip of her water and a few drops landed onto her breast…. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment