Thursday, January 10, 2013

Enter Venom

Man Marvel Comics sure does know how to bring in the New Year right. First of all let me say Happy New Year to you and yours. Second off let me say that I couldn't think of another topic to write about other than this one. Okay so we all know that DC ended 2012 with the continued on story arc of their "Death of the Family" featuring Batman, the bat family, and the joker and Harley Quinn while Marvel was just wrapping up their "Divided we fall/United we stand" story arc. Well to keep the juices flowing in Marvel I have an idea of how the meeting went when Brian Michael Bendis and the staff behind the Ultimate All New Spider-Man decided how were they going to start the new year with a bang. And then someone had a lightbulb type idea and after the war with Hydra, it looks like Miles is going to start fighting one of the most dangerous villains in the history of Spidey.

And thus The Venom Wars Story Arc for Spidey is created and thus this nerd is very excited because I love it when Venom is wrecking havoc in manhattan and I love to see how Spidey has to really think about how he will defeat Venom this time. Plus, with this being a new Spidey, I will love to see how he handles this dangerous and deadly symbiote and how the fight will turn out. Will Miles call upon The Ultimates for help? Will he call on the other heroes or someone from S.H.I.E.L.D. for help? Or will he handle it on his own and either survive or fall to Venom? I guess we will have to sit, wait and find out what will happen



No comments:

Post a Comment